Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hand Jive Knits - Nature's Palette


There is a great review of Nature's Palette yarn on knittersreview.com. This is a fingering-weight yarn dyed using all natural dyes; the process creates amazing shades of color. The yarn is ideal for socks, gloves & shawls, but you can certainly double & triple it up for more substantial projects. Read the thorough review here. I will be stocking this yarn in all colors - in fact the yarn is currently in my living room.

Oh, by the way, for those of you thinking about obtaining yarn during one of the upcoming Knit nights... I am now able to accept credit cards! Yay. One more task done!

1 comment:

craftoholic said...

I can't wait for you to open and will trek from the city over to Marin just for the Nature's Palette! I've made two pairs of socks with that yarn already ( you can see them here:http://craftoholic.blogspot.com/2005/09/patterns-for-springgrass-orchid-socks.html)and it is so soft and lovely.