Starting today, I will be posting every email newsletter I send out to my growing list. To sign up for the newsletter, go to my homepage at marinfiberarts.com and click on the mailing list link.
Greetings Fiber Friends!
I’m happy to announce that I have just accepted a special shipment of discounted yarns by Garnstudio, a Norwegian yarn company which makes a wide range of beautifully soft yarns in an inspiring color palette. The same yarn company produces the DROPS line of patterns.
The longtime distributor of Garnstudio in the U.S. has ceased distribution and is offering me their yarns at a significant discount; I am passing these savings on to you. As such these yarns are very hard to find in local yarn stores. Shipments will be arriving almost weekly - what follows is a list of what I currently have in stock. I am able to place special orders at the discounted price as well. Keep in mind that when the U.S. warehouse runs out there will be no more.
1. Garnstudio Alpaca (24 colors) - truly the cream of the crop. A sport weight 100% alpaca that feels like baby alpaca although the label says just “alpaca”. Touch this yarn and moan softly. Delicate pastels, vibrant primaries and amazingly subtle heathers are the highlights in this collection. Regularly $8 on sale for $6.40.
2. Garnstudio Eskimo (10 colors) - a super-soft 100% wool bulky single ply. Great for quick-knitting scarves & hats and really great for felting. Regularly $7.50 on sale for $5.20
3. Garnstudio Karisma (12 colors) - a lovely 100% superwash wool in light worsted weight (5 st/inch) - great for anything from sweaters to fingerless gloves. Regularly $6.5 on sale for $5.00 for 121 yards!
4. Garnstudio Cotton Viscose (14 colors) - a gorgeous blend of cotton and viscose - great for those with wool sensitivities and for warm-weather garments. This yarn truly looks and feels like silk! Sport weight. Regularly $8 on sale for $6.40
5. Puddel (4 colors) - a light and frothy mohair boucle, super soft and great for trims, edgings, and fun scarves. Regularly $9.95 on sale for $7.50
Check out the garnstudio website - http://garnstudio.com and click on the ‘english’ link along the bottom. Their website is loaded with hundreds upon hundreds of high-quality free patterns ready for immediate download!
Stop in soon to check out these new yarns. They are selling fast and won’t last long at these prices. Stock up now!